Fixed Placement Scholarship: Scholarship given to students selected by Graduate School under the fixed number.
Contest Scholarship: Scholarship given to students who applied and selected through contest held by foundation or institution.
Selection of Scholarship Holder
Fixed Placement Scholarship: Graduate School makes selection considering grades, thesis results and etc.
Contest Scholarship: Scholarship agency makes selection through contest.
The Graduate School receives and informs the notice from the scholarship agency.
Jaha Scholarship: Payment is made to those who have been selected based on the thesis results and their grades
* Sangmyung Student Body and Alumni Scholarship
* Sangmyung Research Assistant Scholarship
* Sangmyung Durae Scholarship
Academic Scholarship: Given to students who have participated in academic activities and have been acknowledged to have contributed to academic improvement
* Faculty and immediate family Scholarship: Given to the faculty member, spouse, and direct descendants of the faculty who are employed by the educational foundation of Sangmyung Hakwon
*Sangmyung Hakwon Scholarship: A person who is a faculty member of an educational foundation of Sangmyung Hakwon
* Contract Faculty Scholarship: Given to contract worker when he or she submits certificate of employment issued by each director (Sangmyung University president, Sangmyung Hankwon (kindergarten, elementary, middle, high school), Sangmyung University).
*Brotherhood and Sisterhood Scholarship: Given to graduate students when a brother or sister is enrolled in the undergraduate school or each graduate school
* Given two semesters of scholarship to graduates who enter graduate school within 1 year after graduation.
* 20% of 2 semesters worth of tuition given to students who have obtained a bachelor's degree under the name of the president from the Lifelong Education Center and entered each graduate school within one year
Scholarship for those who are working in related fields: Given during the semester upon the submission of certificate in case of a national or local public official
Special Admission Scholarship
* Scholarship for foreigners: Given to selected foreign students who meet the criteria set by the president of the Graduate School
* Scholarship selection criteria prioritize thesis achievements and grades, and specific selection criteria are announced through Announcements when selecting recipients.
Scholarship selection criteria prioritize thesis achievements and grades, and specific selection criteria are announced through Announcements when selecting recipients