|Location of Department Office||Wolhae-hall M405|
The goal is to create human resources capable of contributing to dance culture and academia by creating in-depth expert knowledge about dance. Specific implementation goals are as follows.
- Create manpower that can contribute to the development of dancer research.
- Nurture future-oriented artists and social dance leaders who can contribute to the creation of dance culture.
- Dance choreography / creation: professional dancer, choreographer (dance, musical, opera, visual media, lead mics sport, mega sport event), performance director
- Performance planning: Performance Hall managers, cultural arts festival planners, performance planning PD
- Dance industry • Management: Culture and art enterprise executive, performance marketer, dance studio operation manager, dance clothing and supplies merchandiser
- Dance education: middle school teachers (physical education, dance), community dancing specialists, arts middle school dance teachers, university professors, school art teachers
- Culture and Arts Management: Dance Curator, Art Center and Cultural Foundation Administrative Office, Ministry of Culture, Culture Coordinator
- Dance and Medical Science: Dance Fitness Leader, Somatics Movement Rehabilitation Specialist, Movement Therapist